- $10 delivery within city limits includes ONE (1) attempt. If the delivery was unsuccessful a secondary charge of $10 is required.
- Second delivery attempt must be paid prior to the departure of the package
- Unless otherwise discussed/specified on a one-on-one basis, we will be setting pickup and drop off to the following times:
- Pickup/Drop Off #1: 9AM – 10AM -> Before 4PM
- Pickup/Drop Off #2: 12PM – 1PM -> Before 9PM
Troubleshooting with Drivers
- Communication between courier/driver and recipient directly is required
- We will be providing the number given to the courier company to ensure a successful delivery.
- Text message notifications are sent to recipient via our third party delivery system.
Frozen or Damaged Packages
- We need to know right away by emailing email@example.com for us to charge back the delivery company for damaging your product.
Same Day Delivery
- We offer same day delivery and the cut-off time is 11:30AM.
- We are able to offer same day deliveries through our partnership with Deeleeo. All same day deliveries will be delivered in the late afternoon and evening. We are unable to accommodate requests for specific delivery times. Please keep this in mind when ordering same day delivery for a business.
- We currently service Calgary and surrounding areas.
- We do not deliver on Sundays.
- Business deliveries: (delivery before 5PM): Please ensure you indicate it’s being delivered to a business and include the company name. We are unable to accommodate specific timeframes for same day deliveries.
- Amborella is not responsible for coordinating deliveries with recipients.
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, a $10 redelivery fee will automatically be charged to your card unless we are notified not to redeliver the order.
- If the customer gives us an incorrect address, we will invoice you for an additional delivery charge.
- The driver will make every effort to get the flowers to the recipient with the information given by the sender. Our driver will attempt delivery once. If there are complications, we communicate with the customer (sender) and/or recipient. Our driver will not be able to re-route deliveries if the recipient is not home.
If the flowers do not arrive on the date that was selected, we need to know right away. Get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please remember we do not deliver on Sundays).
Second Delivery Attempt
If no one is home and the driver isn’t able to connect with the customer or recipient, and we feel that leaving it on the front step is not suitable due to temperature or weather conditions we will bring it back to the shop and wait until we receive more information.
If a secondary delivery is desired a re-delivery fee of $10 may apply. We will contact the customer if this is necessary.
Second delivery attempts may be sent out the following day. (If this happens on a Saturday, the flowers will be re-sent on Monday).