- We offer same day delivery and the cut-off time is 12 PM.
- We are able to offer same day deliveries through our partnership with Greenway Couriers. All same day deliveries will be delivered in the late afternoon and evening. We are unable to accommodate requests for specific delivery times. Please keep this in mind when ordering same day delivery for a business.
- We currently service Calgary and surrounding areas.
- We do not deliver on Sundays.
- Business deliveries: (delivery before 5 PM): Please ensure you indicate it’s being delivered to a business and include the company name. We are unable to accommodate specific timeframes for same day deliveries.
- Amborella is not responsible for coordinating deliveries with recipients.
- Specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- We use delivery software that will notify you that your delivery has been delivered via email provided when the order was placed.
- In the event that your delivery was unsuccessful, you will be notified to get in touch with us.
- If the customer gives us an incorrect address we will invoice you for an additional delivery charge.
- The driver will make every effort to get the flowers to the recipient with the information given by the sender. Our driver will attempt delivery once. If there are complications we communicate with the customer (sender) and / or recipient. Our driver will not be able to re route deliveries if the recipient is not home.
- We may leave flowers on the front step if weather permits us to do so. A notification message will be sent out to the recipient indicating a successful delivery has been made. The sender can follow up with the recipient later in the day.
- If your selected delivery date falls on a long weekend, the arrangement will automatically be moved to delivery for the next business day.
If the flowers do not arrive on the date that was selected, we need to know right away. Get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com (Please remember we do not deliver on Sundays)
Second Delivery Attempt
If no one is home and the driver isn’t able to connect with the customer or recipient, and we feel that leaving it on the front step is not suitable due to temperature or weather conditions we will bring it back to the shop and wait until we receive more information.
If a secondary delivery is desired a reduced delivery fee may apply. We will contact the customer if this is necessary.
Second delivery attempts may be sent out the following day. (If this happens on a Saturday, the flowers will be re-sent on Monday).